Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Intro to Blueprints

 For this assignment I decided to create an area that changes the material parameters for the ground and makes the mushrooms move and rotate. 

I started with simple set up for key inputs and created an array that contains all mushrooms in the Blueprint. 



In the Blueprint, I created a trigger box that changes the parameters when the character is inside.  Then, I got a reference to the plane's material and created a dynamic material instance, and added timeline for the smooth color changing.



For the mushrooms, I used the data from event tick to set their rotation and added random locators that are also triggered bythe box.



For the texture swap, I used a G key as an input and  set the new value for the scalar parameter in Lerp.





The Gameplay


Perforce 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Module 3 Week 07 Orb Bridge Project (High Res Meshing | Game Res Meshing)

  Sculpting in Zbrush Alpha Brush for the bricks